Monday, April 7, 2008

Introduction

No, "New Kids On The Blog" is not a blog about a boy band from the 80s-90s.
It's my (Cyril Cheneson) blog. Here, I' ll talk mainly about stuff I am working on (Apache, modperl, LDAP...), but also about anything.

See a short biography:
I am Cyril. I was borned in a tiny island lost in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Tahiti which is part of the French Polynesia. No, we are not savage, we do have clothes and we do speak french.

I grew up there and moved to France at around 15-16 years old.
After getting my leaving certificate (baccalaureat) with a speciality in electronics, I continue my studies in M.I.T.(Montpellier Institut of Technology) in GEII (Electronic Engineering and Industrial Computing). After those 2 years study and the diploma, I moved to Dublin,Ireland where I work as a QA engineer and Test Automation Engineer for 6 years.

Today, I live in Prague (+2.5 years), Czech Republic where I work first as a perl developper for MonsterTRAK (a division of Monster.com) and now,I work as a perl developper for a company specialized in 3 differents businesses: Video streaming for mobile phones, J2me games and web development.

I like:
  • hiking
  • inline/ice skating
  • snowboarding
  • biking (but dont have a bike at the moment)
  • travelling
  • meeting new people
  • music
  • computers
  • sports (squash, basketball ...)
I don't like
  • doing nothing at work for weeks
  • Dublin Bus
I hope I will find the time to update this blog as often as possible but most of the time, lazyness takes over motivation but stay tune.

No comments: